Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hitting a wall ..getting over it


Evening all,

If you read my blog last week, you may have picked up that this little blogger was running out of steam. Yesterday I thought about deleting the post, "Small business Edge of (in)Sanity"...had I revealed too much about myself ...had it become too me, me, me all about me... nobody wants to read that do they....

However, that's how I felt, over whelmed, temporarily scared for the future...and this blog is about being a small business owner and those emotions are very  real...for all of us....so the blog stays..and we now know that it ain't all fun & games..and that possibly the more successful our businesses become..the more we fear what we have to lose...

I spent the weekend in that state of anxiety...Yesterday "Yelp" invited me to a blind tasting dinner..six courses cooked by Michelin star chef in Pacino's in October. I haven't met the Yelp team yet, but I am touched & excited by the invite...we will be blindfolded for the tasting...that is so up my street in terms of experiences...I have been invited because I am a food blogger...ME ! invited to something so exciting on the back of my blog...

So I'm back in the game...last week was a blip, I hit a wall that I wasn't sure I could climb over.Tonight  I'm at the top of that wall & I'm about to clamber over it...I still have to complete the rest of the assault course, but I'm physically fit, I just have to stay mentally fit....that's the challenge... it's all about what's in my head.... thinking big....believing in myself...my business,  the fabulous....The Delicious Food Co.

Big birthday next week...be positive, be strong....Dancing Queen...

Shirley
x

No comments:

Post a Comment