Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I'm Home !

Evening all,


The big move is complete...I've surrendered my bolt hole....my little private oasis in Smithfield & I'm back in the 'hood in Dublin 8.....Actually, I've left 8 stuffed archive boxes & a broken chair behind...but I will pick them up ....real soon..My office in the utility room is far from ready, so HQ is in the living room....a beautiful Victorian high ceiling room with a big sash window.....destroyed by the presence of multiple cables & wire, two printers & another 8 archive boxes ..my OCD is in overdrive.....

I've mentioned labels before in my blog & swore that the labelling machine wasn't coming with me. Who was I kidding...a control freak like me....I'm the label queen after all.....but, just one day after setting up the printing machine guess what ....Mr Delicious who doesn't know how to send an attachment with an email, never mind print a label, is upstairs in HQ printing out tomorrows sandwich labels.

Life is about to change even more radically than I had previously thought was possible.....& I can't wait...


Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment