Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fifty Shades of Vanity

Evening All,

I have to share this latest bit of vanity with you....

When I post my blogs, I can go into my account & check & see how many hits it has got...in the last day, week or month. Up to this evening I've had over 2,200 hits in the last three months....that's a lot of people who have read my ramblings....& I won't lie....I'm proud as punch...... If you have been following from the beginning you will know, this food production gig is a tough one and if there is one thing that has propped me up this year it's those increasing hits...the graph going up & down like resuscitation  machine, pumping a feel good blast into my tired soul......

It makes me laugh  that from my earlier blogs the ones that keep appearing in the weekly count are
"Fifty Shades of Delicious"& "The Bridal Suite without Mr Delicious", Perhaps not all my readers are interested in food...and I hope I didn't disappoint too much with the content..cos I swear, .I never meant to lead you on ....

Shirley x

No comments:

Post a Comment