Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Where has my daydreambeliever gone....






Evening All,

I promised to keep you all updated on my "journey" to put me & my beloved Delicious Food Co on the map. 

So here we go.

Just after I posted my last blog about how my daydreambeliever wanted to start talking margins, which in his language meant we might be getting serious....he disappeared. Texts went unanswered, until yesterday when beep, went my phone suggesting a meeting  at 12.30 today. At noon I got a text " leave it until 1pm" I had planned to get home, put on a one of those new outfits, dress to impress, show him I'm taking this seriously.

Things didn't work out that way & I just about made it to the meeting wearing the warmest thing I could find at 6am this morning; a bic pen; a debit card & my phone which proptly died on my arrival. It didn't matter...he wasn't there.

I waited for a while, but thought to myself, what's the point if he was interested he'd be here. We've worked together before and back then he was clear;if I didn't deliver on his expectations, my phone would go unanswered, texts unreturned and I would slowly realize I was being dumped. Suddenly it was beginning to look like, that was happening before we'd begun.

I walked to the van dejected,  kicking myself for declaring this possible adventure in social media
wondering how could I rewrite the story....


Shirley

x


No comments:

Post a Comment