Friday, March 1, 2013

The Drama of it all...life in the food lane..

Hi there,

I hope that you read my first blog & that it encouraged you to read this one. If so, thank you & if not welcome to my world, I hope you enjoy.


I always knew getting the blog started would be hard.
Finding my voice, a tone, for the content....

 I suppose like Twitter it's  just a matter of rolling up, sticking with it until it happens...just to be able  post a tweet without cringing....

Twitter is fun, it's like trying to get attention in a room of beautiful people....and then it happens..someone cool with 9k follows retweets you.....OMG the adrenaline rush of thinking WOW they liked my 140 characters...I'm special....Although there is a mixed emotional reaction when I discovered that the Tweeter who has just retweeted my words of humour to its 15k followers was in fact a waste disposal company based in Holland...
Oh the agony & esctasy of a twitter retweet.

I'll be back later....less is more they say....

xShirley

No comments:

Post a Comment