Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fifty Shades of Delicious

Here's the thing..

I've been tinkering away with this blog for a few weeks now & last night with a little help from my friends I managed to link it to Facebook & Twitter & if the stats are to be believed its already been read by over 100 people.....now that to me seems like a lot of hits, but maybe it's nothing. It's just that I have such a tiny social media presence...I'm surprised.

I thought it best to write something today to keep the momentum going....after all, didn't EL James start her blog last April, so that gives me a ten day start on her. Maybe the appetite for erotic fiction that was so fierce last year, has been exchanged for a different kind of fiction. Maybe my account of my beating heart,  the agony, the ecstasy, the drama of my life as I race  around this city replenishing shelves with The Delicious Food Co salads & sandwiches, with more passion & love than Anastasia  could ever possess, will strike a chord...

Forget Anastasia, this is my time...today I am the heroine.


Shirley x

No comments:

Post a Comment