Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Worn Out.....

Evening all,

I haven't blogged about business for a bit...personal life just got the the way..the juxta position of fabulous birthday celebrations full of good wishes, love, great pressies, a fab party & having to deal with a rotten bunch of life's frauds, masquerading as good honest people....

I'm worn out.....tired & stressed.

Business has been great...very busy., but with the same old, same old cash flow issues...I'm finding it hard to get the motivation to keep going....if I won the lottery tomorrow I wouldn't turn up on Thursday...I'd stay at home, make my house beautiful, walk the dog & make lovely home cooked meals for my family....I've never wanted that life for myself....until now...

Today being a Muslim feast our amazing staff were off celebrating their culture...Mr Delicious went into work at 4am & got home at 7pm...albeit to a clean house, a home cooked stew & a world champion qualifying footie match on the telly...is there anything else a man needs....

Tomorrow we on top of the usual deliveries we are catering for a lunch for 50 in an office canteen with no cooking facilities at 12 sharp. My client sent me the menu choice for the lunch (non negotiable)

"Option 1.Asian Salmon or Spinach or Ricotta Tortellini in Tomato Sauce
Option 2. Winter Beef Stew or Chicken wrapped in Parma Ham
served with baby potatoes & seasonal vegetables"

"That's four options", I said in dismay ..."No just the two"...she smiled powerfully...."Option 1 & Option 2"
I'm exhausted at the thoughts of getting it all from my kitchen to the venue, keeping it hot & getting everybody fed in the alotted one hour....but it will be done....& I promise there won't be a hint of how tired or stressed this hostess is...not this time anyway

Nite x






No comments:

Post a Comment